For fine hair:
Fine hair needs less product and fuss than medium or coarse hair to achieve a smooth style. Too many products, or using too much, will just weigh it down.
1. Mix one or two drops of DESIGNLINE Fiji Therapy Styling Oil with a pea-size amout of It’s a 10 Miracle Silk Smoothing Balm in your palm. Apply it starting at the back and sides of the hair and work to the crown of the head.
2. Comb through using a paddle brush in all directions. This will create a bit of bounce to fine hair.
3. Blow dry with a concentrator to help the smooth hair.
4. Finish with a final comb through with a large round brush to give a slight bend to the ends of the hair.
For medium or coarse hair:
Medium to coarse hair takes a little more work and slightly different products, but you can still get that smooth look you're after.
2. Dry using a paddle brush and a hair dryer with a concentrator attachment. This will help create a smoother style by forcing the air flow down, rather than up and under the hair.
3. Once the hair is almost completely dry (90 to 95 percent), spray a heat protectant, like DESIGNLINE Hot Stop Style Primer to hair.
4. Finally, flat iron to smooth the hair the rest of the way.